[ppml] Legacy RSAs signed

Jim Frame jhframe at dcn.org
Fri Feb 22 02:10:22 EST 2008

Cliff Bedore wrote:

> Does anyone have a count of legacy holders who have signed the legacy RSA?
> I'm curious if it has had any effect on pulling people in from the swamp.

Davis Community Network has signed, though not without reservations.  We
felt that we were forced into relinquishing rights to certain resources
in favor of an organization with an inferior claim to those resources,
but one with the power to interfere with our enjoyment of same.  The
decision ultimately hinged upon our assessment of the risk/reward ratio,
without regard to the fairness of the situation.  (All without even
knowing that we were in a swamp.)