[ppml] [sig-policy] Policy Proposal: IPv4 Transfer Policy Proposal

Ray Plzak plzak at arin.net
Tue Feb 12 08:41:28 EST 2008

Raul,

The policies that have been proposed in the various regions thus far are all regional only. None attempt to bring in the global community. I see  nothing that precludes these policies from moving forward in their respective regions. Certainly in the discussions that take place in the individual regions, global implications have been and will be continued to be discussed. The communities should not have to wait for a global strategy in order to discuss the merits of various aspects of these proposals as they will have to be discussed in any event.

Ray