[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 2008-6

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Wed Dec 31 11:02:06 EST 2008

{much snippage of good stuff}

> No need for transfer policies to clean up the whois database.
>
> --Michael Dillon
I tend to agree with you Michael.  The only persistent and constant reason
for an ETP is profit taking - which may be a perfectly valid reason.

I tend to think though that the majority of the community will not benefit
from this new profitable market, and I do not see it as beneficial to make a
policy change so that a few can make much more money from the rest.

I guess it depends on your point of view, whether you are one of the few or
one of the rest.

Kevin