[arin-ppml] Stepping forward, opening my mouth and removing all doubt about

Tom Vest tvest at pch.net
Thu Aug 28 15:12:55 EDT 2008

On Aug 28, 2008, at 2:22 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]

No gaming, no bad faith, no "evil" intentions required or assumed.
Being responsive to shifting incentives that are in motion initially
because of the proposed policy, and then subsequently because of
competitive pressures and uncertainty about the future -- absolutely;
that happens all the time in this industry.

>> You might also try to learn a little more about the incentive
>> structure in this industry before making such broad and absolute
>> pronouncements.
>
> Hmm, that advice would seem to be reciprocally applicable...
>
> Yeah, I'm being flip -- issues are too complex to bang out on a list
> like this, let's talk about it at TPRC, ok?

Fair enough.

Peace,

TV