[arin-ppml] Legacy RSA signers

Cliff Bedore cliffb at cjbsys.bdb.com
Fri Aug 22 17:16:02 EDT 2008

I've been madly reading to catch up on the backlog of PPML messages in my
inbox and don't have the email at hand that gave the answer about how many
legacy number holders have signed the LRSA.  A more interesting question might
be "How many of the signers came in from the cold and did not have a separate
RSA with ARIN?"  I.e. Paul Vixie signed but it appears that he had a separate
RSA with ARIN for non-legacy numbers. (If not true Paul please correct this.)
I'm curious how many of the signers came from the outreach program started
last year.

Cliff

--
Cliff Bedore
7403 Radcliffe Dr. College Park MD 20740