[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Whois Integrity Policy Proposal

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Aug 20 01:40:52 EDT 2008

So then, is a legacy holder wants to opt out of it due
to disputing it, they can.  In which case the legacy
holder system admin would pull their names out from
their system and it seems your right back where you started
with the same problem.

How is that better?  What is the point of signing a
contract that has no teeth?

Ted