[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Whois Integrity Policy Proposal

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Tue Aug 19 19:39:08 EDT 2008

Exclusivity *IS* a right.  Saying that ARIN promises it won't assign the
same number to someone else and then saying that no rights are provided
is nonsense.  If no right is provided, then ARIN could break its promise
any time it wanted to.

(For some reason, the message I'm trying to reply to didn't quote
properly.  Probably something to do with bogus formatting.  If you
can't figure out what I'm replying to, then try using an RFC-compliant
mail client in the future.)

--
John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.