[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Whois Integrity Policy Proposal

Michael Sinatra michael at rancid.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 19 19:33:39 EDT 2008

On 08/19/08 15:38, Michael Sinatra wrote:

> 3. As a fee-paying ARIN member in good standing, via the mechanism
> described above.
> 4. As a non-member paying a separate fee, to be determined by ARIN, for
> the services of: (a) authenticating the institution's claim to the
> resources; and (b) maintaining whois information and in-addr.arpa, and
> allowing updates.
>
> This could either go as a separate proposal or be merged with Heather's.
>   Does this make sense?

I have submitted to ARIN a separate proposal that I believe does not
step on Heather's, and it defines an alternative mechanism for legacy
holder authentication.  We could decide to combine the policies or keep
them separate (or trash one or both of them).  Keep your email client
tuned to PPML!

michael