[ppml] FW: No transfer policies are needed

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Mon Apr 21 09:33:44 EDT 2008

      On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 michael.dillon at bt.com wrote:
    > To date, I believe only one BoT member has disclosed their
    > financial interests in organizations holding legacy allocations.

Michael, this is simply untrue.  John Curran answered this the last time
you asserted it, on March 5.  Bill Manning and I are the only two board
members with ownership in corporations with legacy assignments, and we've
both disclosed that publicly, and explained that that's why we recused
ourselves from discussion of this issue on the board and, moreover, agreed
sight-unseen to be bound by the legacy RSA, whatever it might turn
out to be, before it had even been drafted.

The reason no other board member has disclosed any legacy holdings is
because they don't have any, and have nothing to disclose.

                                -Bill