[ppml] ULA

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon Sep 17 14:18:02 EDT 2007

> All ULA space (L, C, G, or whatever) will come out of a single /7, which
> should be route-filtered on all DFZ routers.

the problem is the same old site local problem, what is a border.  this
is exacerbated in ula-c by expecting conversation between 'private'
spaces.  so you will have semi-permeable borders.  so i share part of my
space with my vendor to the left, part with my customers to my right,
and ...

can you say "massive misconfiguration and leakage" three times quickly?

randy