[ppml] IPv6 flawed?

Iljitsch van Beijnum iljitsch at muada.com
Mon Sep 17 11:37:52 EDT 2007

On 17-sep-2007, at 17:32, Paul Vixie wrote:

>> Hmmm...Now...what was that long drawn out conversation....that
>> addressed
>> private space in a good way.....oh yeah!  ULA-C!

> ULA-C is apparently quite dead, since noone whose job includes
> defending
> the DFZ from explosion believes that ULA-C would be as "local" as ULA.

Riiiight... that must be why several people told me that PI is a good
alternative for ULA-C, people holding a PI block will of course never
be tempted to announce THAT.

I'll be filtering ULA-Cs that people announce, or they'll be giving
me enough money that I'm happy to accept the advertisements. No
problem either way.