[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-17 - Staff Assessment

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Oct 16 14:30:30 EDT 2007

This appears to be an evaluation of the original 2007-17 proposal
without
regard to the updated version which was submitted.

The revised proposal addresses most of the concerns expressed by staff
and counsel.  Below is the message I sent on September 15 which
contains the revised policy:

Sorry for any confusion.

Owen