[ppml] IPv4 Soft Landing - Discussion and Support/Non-Support Requested

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Thu Oct 4 18:27:40 EDT 2007

David,

On Oct 2, 2007, at 3:08 PM, David Williamson wrote:
> Does it matter if that happens slower as a result of policy changes?

The point of a "soft landing" proposal is to extend the runway for
transition, but do so in a way as to discourage procrastination.  The
answer to whether it matters is likely a subject opinion.  Clearly I
think it does (or I wouldn't have bother to make the proposal), but
opinions vary.

Regards,
-drc