[ppml] IPv4 Soft Landing - Discussion and Support/Non-SupportRequested

Keith W. Hare Keith at jcc.com
Tue Oct 2 17:56:17 EDT 2007

Bill,

I don't know for sure what it means to demonstrate efficient utilization
of 100% of an IP allocation.  For the definitions I can think of, I'm
sceptical that is possible to honestly demonstrate efficient utilization
of 100% of an IP allocation.

If this can be turned into something that doesn't require applicants to
lie, I don't object to it.

Keith

  _____