[ppml] Vitaliy Andryeyeshyn is out of the office.

Vitaliy Andryeyeshyn vit at mcdean.com
Wed Nov 21 17:08:34 EST 2007

I will be out of the office starting  11/21/2007 and will not return until
12/01/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact Sergiy Lapin
on burning issues.
---
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: M.C. Dean, Inc. and its subsidiaries (Openband and Aneco)
considers this email and any files transmitted with it to be confidential,
proprietary or privileged information intended solely for the use of the
named recipient(s).  M. C. Dean, Inc. accepts no liability for the content
of this email or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of
the information contained in it, unless that information is subsequently
confirmed in writing.  Employees of M.C. Dean, Inc. are instructed not to
infringe on any rights of the recipient; any such communication violates
company policy.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or action taken or omitted in reliance on this
information is strictly prohibited by M.C. Dean, Inc.; please notify the
sender immediately by return email, delete this communication and destroy
all copies.