[ppml] Policy Proposal Name: IPv6 Assignment Size Reduction

Stephen Sprunk stephen at sprunk.org
Fri Nov 16 17:27:52 EST 2007

Thus spake Steve Bertrand
> For the record then, and given what you said about the NAY/YAY
> consideration at the meetings, myself, and the company that I work
> for strongly oppose this policy.

Not to pick on Steve in particular, but this is the second time this week
I've seen corporate endorsement of a policy position.  My understanding is
that ARIN, like the IETF, is a community of _people_ with opinions and that
corporate affiliations are for identification only.

Can someone from the BoT or AC clarify whether I've got that right?