[ppml] Effects of explosive routing table growth on ISP behavior

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri Nov 2 14:09:41 EDT 2007

Actually a LOT of times this is really required.

Until you opened your big yap here, the advocates of ARIN-hands-off-routing
policy all thought the documentation from ARIN proved their case, while
the rest of us knew the real truth - which is that ARIN is involved in
routing policy since they are making everyone advertise the aggregate at
minimum.

Now that you have made this clear the rest of us are going to have to waste
a bunch of time with a vocal minority of ARIN-out-of-routing-policy types
who
will start bitching and moaning that the policy needs to be struck down.

Thanks a lot!!!

;-)

Ted