[ppml] Those pesky ULAs again

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue May 29 17:58:31 EDT 2007

Hi Ed,

I can confirm that there is a group of folks, including the original
authors, working on a new version to be submitted before the next IETF
deadline and presented in the Chicago meeting.

The policy proposal about ULA-Central will then be updated in all the
regions and submitted to ARIN (the only region that still don't had a
proposal on this).

Regards,
Jordi