[ppml] [address-policy-wg] Those pesky ULAs again

David Williamson dlw+arin at tellme.com
Tue May 29 15:08:02 EDT 2007

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 08:59:15PM +0200, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
> But more importantly, ULA-C would be exceedingly easy to get, while
> PI is exceedingly hard to get.

I wasn't going to post again today to this list, but I cannot let
blatantly incorrect statements go by.  PI is not hard to get, although
your experience may vary by region.  My org holds a PI /48, and it
took me 2 days of duration and ten minutes of effort to receive it.
That's nearly trivial, in my book.

-David