[ppml] [address-policy-wg] Those pesky ULAs again

Iljitsch van Beijnum iljitsch at muada.com
Tue May 29 05:31:14 EDT 2007

On 29-mei-2007, at 11:18, Shane Kerr wrote:

> There are no advantages to ULA (central), as I see it. Which is why I
> oppose it.

It troubles me that so many people are willing to deprive others of
something that those others consider useful just because they
themselves don't find that thing useful.

Quote from dr. Phil: "If your kid wakes up at night and says 'daddy
I'm thirsty can I get some water' you don't say 'I'm not thirsty, you
don't need water', you give the kid a glass of water. Everyone has
different needs."