[ppml] Policy Proposal: IPv4 Soft Landing

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Wed May 16 14:51:10 EDT 2007

Ray,

On May 13, 2007, at 1:10 AM, Ray Plzak wrote:
> drc - are you concerned about auditor certification?

Not sure I fully understand the question.  Taking a stab at what you
meant, I would consider that an operational issue outside the context
of policy.  That is, if policy specifies that a 3rd party audit is
required, how that auditor is certified would seem to me to be
something that isn't really appropriate for definition in a public
policy.

Rgds,
-drc