[ppml] Policy Proposal: IPv4 Soft Landing

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri May 11 17:13:03 EDT 2007

I don't think is a good idea to try going for a global policy.

It may happen that in some regions don't reach consensus, and even if that
happens, it may be slower.

I will instead suggest making sure that all the regions adopt it one by one
(even if at the end there are some differences among the final text in some
of them).

Regards,
Jordi