[ppml] 240/4

Yves Poppe Yves.Poppe at vsnlinternational.com
Sun May 6 13:43:47 EDT 2007

Richard is absolutely correct, let's  move on.

This is also what I just tried to reflect in my little column for the month of May for the Go6 website.

see   http://www.go6.net/4105/news-details.asp?news_id=593

I very much like Paul Vixie's earlier comment :

"there is no future for IPv4 nor any reason to reserve or experiment. we're

just looking for some fumes to breathe while we finally take IPv6 seriously"

Yves Poppe