[ppml] Revised Policy Proposal Resource Reclamation

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Tue May 1 20:33:19 EDT 2007

>  However, my impressions are that the staff finds
> that idea as distasteful as we do and that they aren't interested in
> revocations unless a given situation is so obviously b0rked that their
> conscience leaves them no choice.

In that case this whole proposal is an utter waste of time. You have a
minor problem so you want to create a sledgehammer that will rarely be
used. What is the point?

The money that ARIN would spend on implementing such a policy (staff
training, systems) would be better spent on educational material.

--Michael Dillon