[ppml] those pesky users...

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Mar 23 19:41:30 EDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 08:29:10AM +0000, bmanning at karoshi.com wrote:
>	data point.  from the IETF this week, it was announced that COMCAST
>	was  ready to start the largest v6 rollout (in the US) starting this

That is extremely cool.

I've contacted my upstreams, and one is expecting to add IPv6 within the
next year.  The other one is checking with their network engineers, and has
been for days and days, so I'm not optimistic that they're right on top of
it.  ;-)

Thanks,
Sean
--
 "Self-taught just means that you don't have to get rid of other people's
 prejudices as well as your own." -- Sean Reifschneider, 1997