[ppml] CN=Steve McCollum/OU=National/O=Hewitt Associates is out of the office.

Steve McCollum steve.mccollum at hewitt.com
Fri Mar 23 07:48:39 EDT 2007

Regarding your message: PPML Digest, Vol 21, Issue 64

I will be out of the office starting  23-Mar-2007 and will not return until
26-Mar-2007.

In an emergency, call or SMS 847-343-0827.  I can also receive email on my
BlackBerry as well as use SameTime.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited.