[ppml] Policy Proposal: 2007-12 IPv4 Countdown Policy Proposal

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Thu Mar 22 17:37:57 EDT 2007

By deep pockets.  I don't have deep pockets and I suspect neither do you.
I haven't seen the deep pockets that I think would gain from IPv6 doing
much to sell it.  Instead they are selling other things and sticking IPv6
in as an afterthought.  (in the case of Microsoft Exchange 2007, an actual
afterthought)  Your not going to get many people that write for the industry
press to pick up on IPv6 with this strategy.

Ted