[ppml] IPv4 wind-down

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Thu Mar 22 15:24:10 EDT 2007

Yep, they made the highways backwards-compatible with horse and buggy,
but the new Freeway upgrades broke compatibility.  I understand they
are working on H&B 2.0, but the marketing team is still arguing over the
buggy color, PETA is suing them over including the whip, and Al Gore is
worried about the global warming implications of horse-farts.

Ted