[ppml] In$entive$

Tony Hain alh-ietf at tndh.net
Thu Mar 22 10:29:48 EDT 2007

At that point, it is not up to ARIN because they have already handed out
everything they can. Asserting that addresses are not tradable property only
works as long as people are willing to listen to someone with an
alternative. Once the RIR's can't offer an alternative source of addresses,
the market will establish the price and the little guys will be forced out.

Tony