[ppml] Policy Proposal: 2007-12 IPv4 Countdown Policy Proposal

MAEMURA Akinori maem at nic.ad.jp
Wed Mar 21 21:46:48 EDT 2007

Leo,

  Thank you very much for your simplification on our proposal
and summarization of the discussion.

It is not "over-"simplification but precisely figuring out
our motivation and original idea.

Regards,
Akinori

P.S. -	I must admit it is very hard for me to catch up all
	discussion on this mailing list, even in my native
	language it should be tough.

In message <20070320233652.GC37431 at ussenterprise.ufp.org>