[ppml] Policy Proposal: 2007-12 IPv4 Countdown Policy Proposal

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Mar 21 16:55:11 EDT 2007

That is a genius analogy, I wish I'd thought of it.  It makes me
think of a great proposal title:

"Collection efforts on IPv4 loose change"

Much better than the one I was considering, "IPv4 reclamation efforts"

Do you think that a proposal that listed a series of steps starting
wtih a collaborative approach and switching to an Atillia the Hun
approach if the collaborative approach fails would work?  Or should it
be all collaborative, or all Atilla?

Ted