[ppml] PI assignment subdelegation?

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Tue Mar 20 18:28:47 EDT 2007

>  However if the two companies
> maintain separate incorporation papers then legally they are separate
> entities.

I worked for a big ISP before the telecoms collapse and one day I walked
in to see one of the senior finance people; i.e. he reported to the CFO.
He showed me a complex network diagram on the wall and asked what I
thought. I said that it looked rather complex. He said that it showed
the inter-relationships of all the legal entities that made up our
company. The finance team were really proud that they had reduced the
number to only about 250 legal entities.

> Whether you would atually want to do this is a different issue.

Whether you would actually want to open Pandora's box is also a
different issue. ;-)

--Michael Dillon