[ppml] Proposed Policy: IPv4 Countdown

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Thu Mar 15 21:24:41 EDT 2007

You probably would not believe how much of my living comes from
dealing with NAT technologies at our customer sites.  I myself
put one of my former employers on a FreeBSD-based NAT in 1997,
before Cisco had released it in IOS.  It's a great technology, but
I think it should be limited to the border between "The Internet"
and "the production network of an organization"

Ted