[ppml] Proposed Policy: IPv4 Countdown

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Thu Mar 15 20:04:16 EDT 2007

Actually the entire discussion of whether or not to switch to IPv6 is
academic since there's nothing else out there, other than the idea of
reclaiming IPv4 addresses and conserving IPv4 space.  And both of those
ideas, even though I am a proponent of them, are merely stopgaps.  The
only future is IPv6.

Ted