[ppml] Proposed Policy: IPv4 Countdown

Edward Lewis Ed.Lewis at neustar.biz
Tue Mar 13 16:07:59 EDT 2007

I would like to voice a qualified "I object" to this rejection.

I would like to see some discussion on this, even though I comprehend
the reasons given below for the rejection and acknowledge that they
are valid.  My motivation for speaking up is to see if there might be
a way that the spirit of the proposal can be pushed forward in ARIN
even if the particular proposal has mechanics that are problematic.

At this point, I don't have a specific recommendation, just wanted to
say that there might be a reason to reconsider this, perhaps in
another form.