[ppml] unsubscribe

Francois Beauregard Francois at Beauregard.com
Mon Mar 12 18:57:17 EDT 2007

I don't think your fair guys...  I know Internet
is not how it used to be... but saddly, Internet
is currently victim of it's own
popularity...  What a nice proof of success :-)...

Many people don't know how to activate their mail
client to look at the mail header (many MS
Outlook types is you catch my drift, and the
unsubscribe info is within those headers).

Many admin contacts or tech contacts are actually
the owners of business who relies on their tech
people to do the job (why change their tech name
every 2 or 3 months when they can get the notice and point fingers).

Many people don't know how to use WHOIS, RWHOIS
or NSLOOKUP...  That's geek stuff (I know I'am
one of them... owner and tech guy merged into one... Oh boy...)

Let is go, it's a storm and it will pass through...