[ppml] Unsubscribe

Ahmad_Ghannoum at interconsecurity.com Ahmad_Ghannoum at interconsecurity.com
Thu Mar 8 17:32:35 EST 2007

unsubscribe please

Regards,

Ahmad Ghannoum
Senior Network Analyst

Intercon Security
40 Sheppard Ave West
Toronto, Ontario
M2N 6K9

Phone:   416-229-6811
Fax:        416-229-1207
Direct:   416-227-4744

www.interconsecurity.com

Intercon has been delivering integrated
security solutions for over 30 years.
The breadth of products and services we
offer, in combination with our approach
to security, sets us apart in the industry.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  The information outlined in this Email is legally
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify our office immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copy of
this email or any attachments is strictly prohibited.

|         |           "Jackie Spiro"   |
|         |           <jackie.spiro at htr|
|         |           .org>            |
|         |           ppml-bounces at arin|
|         |           .net             |
|         |           03/08/2007 04:56 |

Jackie Spiro
HTR...The Innovator's Edge
585-214-2402
www.htr.org