[ppml] Proposed Policy: eGLOP Multicast Address Assignments - not accepted by AC as formal policy proposal

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Fri Mar 2 13:57:30 EST 2007

Hello All;

I should add that the same proposal has been submitted to RIPE and
APNIC, and I presented on
it to APNIC yesterday.

It will be taken up at the next APNIC meeting, in New Delhi at the
end of the Summer.

Here is the APNIC presentation

http://www.multicasttech.com/papers/APNIC-tme-2007.pdf.gz    (gzipped
PDF)