[ppml] The Choice: IPv4 Exhaustion or Transition to IPv6

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Jun 27 15:03:08 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've published a document trying to analyze the IPv4 exhaustion problem and
what is ahead of us, considering among others, changes in policies.

http://www.ipv6tf.org/index.php?page=news/newsroom&id=3004

I guess this could be useful in order to understand possible implications of
modifying existing policies, or setting up new ones, or even just to create
some debate about those changes.

The document was completed last April, but didn't had the time to tidy up
until a few days ago.

Regards,
Jordi

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org