[ppml] Revising Centrally Assigned ULA draft

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Fri Jun 15 16:13:40 EDT 2007

I agree wholeheartedly.  There is nothing you can do with ULA-C that you
can't do with PI and a minor firewall rule or two.  Leaving the space as
PI gives it either-or capability, putting it as ULA reduces PI.  (And
don't talk about 'more PI than we could ever use'..  remember when Mr.
Gates told us you would never need more than 640K of RAM?)(of course he
denies it now..)