[ppml] Suggestion for ARIN to deligate smaller IP blocks

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Fri Jun 8 16:42:35 EDT 2007

I think the appropriate policy proposal would simply update references
to /22 in the NRPM (in 4.2.2.2 and elsewhere) to /24, and add
requirements for how much space you must be using to get a /23 or /24
(as there are for /20, /21, and /22).

Whether such a change would get consensus I'm not sure, but we haven't
exactly seen a run on PI /22's, so I doubt we'll see one for /23 or /24
either.

-Scott