[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-15: Authentication ofLegacyResources

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Mon Jul 30 14:46:33 EDT 2007

Actually, current survival tactics say that rationing the last of your
water in a desert situation may actually reduce your survival chances.
The latest thinking is to drink when you are thirsty until your water is
gone to maximize your survival chances. Of course I assume this
discounts wasteful, gluttonous or recreational water drinking as well as
bathing.