[ppml] PIv6 for legacy holders (/w RSA + efficient use)

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Mon Jul 30 13:59:23 EDT 2007

> ... When either the cost of migrating is deemed to be be less than the cost
> of obtaining additional IPv4 addresses or the prospect of migrated revenues
> is higher than non-migrated, people will migrate.

you're either depending on perfect knowledge, or are willing to put up with
colossal loss of money, brains, and time, if that's your transition strategy.
if by willing to seek a third, more realistic and acceptable, alternative, i
appear to be arguing from religion, then we're not communicating at all.