[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-15: Authentication ofLegacyResources

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Thu Jul 26 22:57:02 EDT 2007

I completely agree with Keith's observations.
In my case, with a /24 address space, the cost amounts to about $0.40/year
per address. That's not bad on the surface. But, it is a heck of a lot more
than the $0.00 that it cost me in the first place. In fact, at that time,
the view was something like: "We have about 16,000,000 /24 blocks. We will
never run out before we move to ipv6." So, it seems to me that there could
be some place where we can all meet in the middle with everyone getting some
of what they want but not all of what they want.

J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland
Email: jr at jrw.org