[ppml] Dean Anderson, 130.105.0.0/16 and the future of the IPv4 Internet.

David Williamson dlw+arin at tellme.com
Wed Jul 25 18:30:13 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 06:16:21PM -0400, Dean Anderson wrote:
> But, I believe this is the right forum for discussing the details of
> ARIN Board Member misconduct, and its relation to false claims about
> 130.105/16 being hijacked/disused.

No, it's not.  This list is for discussions of ARIN's policy, not it's
Board membership.  If you really want to discuss that, and it pains me
to even suggest a forum, you should go to arin-discuss.  As Lee notes,
there's a process for removing a board member.  If that's really what
you want to accomplish, please follow the process.  If you just want to
discuss the ways in which the Vixie cabal has caused you some sort of
harm, please do it somewhere else entirely.

Can we please stick to policy discussions?  There's enough to discuss
on several of the open proposals without a lot of extra noise.

-David