[ppml] ARIN XX Registration Now Open

Member Services info at arin.net
Wed Jul 11 15:19:10 EDT 2007

ARIN invites you to join us 17-19 October 2007 in Albuquerque, New
Mexico for the ARIN XX Public Policy and Members Meeting. The meeting
will be held back-to-back with NANOG 41 at the Hyatt Regency
Albuquerque. Previous back-to-back meetings have proven to be excellent
opportunities for involvement in both organizations and we look forward
to even greater success and participation this fall.

Registration for ARIN XX is now open. Meeting information is available
at http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XX/.

The special room rate of $158 single/double occupancy is available for
reservations made on or before 24 September 2007. Reserve your room now
as space may be limited.

ARIN holds open, biannual Public Policy and Members Meetings, providing
an opportunity for the entire Internet community to contribute to
Internet number resource policy discussions and development, network
with colleagues, and attend workshops and tutorials. Community
participation is the basis of the ARIN policy development process and
current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are available at:

      http://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/proposal_archive.html

ARIN XX Overview

     * Sunday, 14 October - NANOG and ARIN are excited to jointly offer
a day of workshops and tutorials on a variety of IPv6 topics -- more
details coming soon!
     * Tuesday, 16 October - Evening Open Policy Hour, First Timer Luncheon
     * Wednesday, 17 October - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 1,
evening ARIN Social
     * Thursday, 18 October - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 2
     * Friday,  19 October - ARIN Members Meeting (open to all
ARIN XX attendees)

Additional agenda details and more information about ARIN XX will be
posted to our website as we get closer to the meeting, so check back often!

Regards,

Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers