[ppml] Why ULA-* will not harm the DFZ

Azinger, Marla marla.azinger at frontiercorp.com
Tue Jul 10 17:59:34 EDT 2007

Michael-  I am sorry if you find this bothersome.  However, I purposely did this for the following reasons.

1.  What Joe wrote was informative to many interested parties of the ARIN community who have been actively participating in this discussion on ARIN ppml.

2.  This was posted to ARIN ppml due to the nature of the subject.  It is of interest and will possibly effect ARIN policy.

And thank you.  I do participate in the IETF WG and I will be at the next IETF.

Cheers!
Marla Azinger