[ppml] Why ULA-* will not harm the DFZ

Azinger, Marla marla.azinger at frontiercorp.com
Tue Jul 10 17:17:13 EDT 2007

Thank you Joe.  That is where my thoughts went with all of it and its nice to see it written out line by line.

There is just one point that needs to be considered as well, and that is what next?  While I believe ULA-Central should be used for private VPNs or internal infrastructure, I also ask everyone to consider the following:

1. Either designate space FC00::/8 as ULA-central and finish the documentation and processes needed (which their is a draft in front of IETF right now).
2. Or release space FC00::/8 for another type of use (becuase sitting on the shelf is wasteful)
3. Or maybe double the size of statistically unique ULA.

Ok. Those are my thoughts.  Fire at will.
Marla Azinger
Frontier Communications