[ppml] Policy Proposal: Authentication of Legacy Resources

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Jul 9 22:26:59 EDT 2007

And the very frist thing that any company that "won" such a bid would
do is go search for new sources of revenue.  As the legacy holders aren't
paying, those whould be the very first ones they would go after.

I would assume based on this that all the legacy holders would quash
such a move.

Of course, if you know of a way to fulfill the same function as ARIN
for no money, you will have everyone signing up in a heartbeat.

Ted