[ppml] ARIN/Kremen matter

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Thu Jul 5 18:47:51 EDT 2007

Dean -

     ARIN has stipulated since the beginning that signing a version
     of the RSA would be necessary to effect the transfers requested.
     This was the primary basis of initial dispute between the parties.
     In December, the US District Court dismissed Kremen's claims
     with prejudice, and further made his signing a version of ARIN's
     RSA a prerequisite condition prior to transfer of any numbering
     resources.  ARIN will, of course, honor the Court's order if/when
     the prerequisites are met.

     I'd like to also note that the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
     has just seen to dismiss the appeal of this case on May 24th,
     and that was the result of discussions between representatives
     of the parties.  At this point, you have made points contrary
     to those already agreed between the parties in this matter
     and you do not appear to represent either party.  If that
     situation changes, please contact me at your convenience.

/John

John Curran
Chairman of the Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers